Sunday, October 02, 2005


Weird, weird, weird. Yep, this photo is pretty weird, I'm weird for putting it on the front page of my site, and even weirder still is what is going on with the bulletin board inside my Playhouse.

Hundreds and hundreds of posts are being generated each day on the said bulletin board and they are all partial or full "quotations" taken from past writings of myself and Playhouse members. My webmaster is off for the weekend so I'll wait til Monday morning to spring this on him.

Until then my best option for communicating with Playhouse members is right here on the front page. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. My past 2 days have been spent dancing here in L.A. and doing a shoot for www.CrimsonHawk.com. Stacy Burke and Diana Knight were performing in the Crimson Hawk video as well. The location was a beach house right on the water in Malibu. It was a very, very pleasant afternoon.

If I hadn't put money on Tennessee to cover the point spread it would have been a great day altogether.

For the past hour I have been attempting to fund my online betting account. It is now bankrupt as a result of a few shockingly misguided wagers (yesterday I put some money on Kansas State as well.) As it turns out there are easier things to do than sending money to Managua, Nicaragua. Shocking, I know. In the future I'll have to be more careful in placing my bets just so I won't have to go through this again anytime soon. Nevermind losing the money- it's even more frustrating to have to speak to 5 customer service representatives just to facilitate my transfer of funds to a Third World country. Particularly when all I'm doing is enabling my streak of gambling degeneracy to continue ;)

Have a great Sunday!


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: