Sunday, October 16, 2005


Insult & Injury

New at my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com :

36DD Taylor Wane broke into my house. She was dressed in stockings and lingerie so I naturally assumed that she was there to make sexual advances towards me. I was wrong. She coolly informed me that she was really pawing through my nighttable to try and find some stuff that she thought I had stolen from her! I still believed she wanted me until she revealed that she was only wearing sexy lingerie in case the police were called and she needed to seduce them. What a bitch!! When she saw my hurt feelings and indignation she just laughed at me and told me I wasn't woman enough for her anyways. A vicious breast battle was the upshot of this situation.

Check out the full gallery now at my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com !



-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: