Sunday, January 25, 2004

Good evening,
I have a new auction on estarbids.com. You can find the link in the "What's New" box to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> under January 22. They are my 6" PINK-STRAPPED PLATFORM SHOES which I have owned since probably 1996. In fact, I wore them for the first time for a "Club International" magazine layout which appeared on the stands in the June issue of 1996, I believe. The layout was shot by Suze Randall at her home, and my makeup was done by extraordinary makeup artist/ Penthouse Pet Emma Nixon. Those photos are my favorite set of photos that I have ever done. I was not even recognizable as myself. Taylor St. Claire was on the cover of that issue and I was the centerfold. I still have a few issues of that magazine floating around my garage somewhere.
In addition to the "Club International" layout, these 6" PINK-STRAPPED PLATFORMS have appeared with me in a number of other videos and photos as well. I never really danced in them because they are actually not my size. Somehow I just made them work on film. I have a great deal of affection for these shoes, (they were my first pair of platforms), so I hope they end up in a good home. I know how corny that sounds!

Happy bidding!!

--XXOO Tanya

No comments: