Saturday, January 17, 2004

Good evening,
I just unloaded a bit of my angst on the Playhouse bulletin board a few minutes ago. It was very therapeutic. Today's photo update was very therapeutic as well. Taylor St. Claire and I met at her place a few months ago to iron out our differences. Who was the victor? Well, you'll have to enter the Playhouse to find that out.................

A new auction has started on estarbids.com. You will find the link under January 15 in the "What's New" box to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On the auction block are two former Photos of the Day (POTDs) from here at tanyadanielle.com. POTD #1 is "Sheer Body Suit" which appeared here on 9/7/03. It is the photo displayed in the auction listing. POTD #2 is from 9/19/03 and was aptly entitled "Hollywood Blvd. Exposure." My friend Steve and I had gone to Hollywood Boulevard at some point in 1999, I believe, and taken naughty flashing pictures. At some moment a few ornery young men had encountered us and been a bit too fascinated. Steve said: "Come on, guys.....that's my sister. You're making her uncomfortable." It was very funny, but you would have had to have been there to see their expressions.
Both photos are absolutely one-of-a-kind. I only developed one roll of film with these as I never really thought I would use them for anything. They are archived in my Photo of the Day page here and signed on the back with my name and the date of their POTD appearance. Happy bidding!!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: