Monday, January 26, 2004

Good evening,
Today's Photo of the Day for 1/26/04 was taken in the kitchen of custom video shooter Mike Raffone at some point in the 90's. It may have been shot during a pre-hairwashing "tease" segment for one of his many videos of the genre. What genre? Please visit Mike's site, www.hairlathergirls.com, for the answer to that question. If I recall correctly, I was preparing to strip down and then suds up my hair in Mike's sink. Why? Again, please refer to www.hairlathergirls.com. Tell Mike I sent you. He moved my banner down to a less prominent position on his "links" page because he insists I don't send him enough traffic.
Mike shoots all my custom videos. He claims that my characterization of his personality on my "custom video" page, (please click on "custom video" in the toolbar above), is inaccurate and wants me to post a retraction. I won't recant any of my statements because they are all true, but someday soon I'll share the feedback he sent me after he read what I wrote about him.
This month Joanne and I have posted a number of "Photos of the Day" that were taken in that long-ago afternoon in Mike's kitchen. Though I don't recall what year it was, I know it was long ago because I appear to have been much thinner, tanner, and more muscular than I've been in recent memory. This series of photos is significant (only to myself) because in the last few months I received a memorable e-mail from someone who commented that as soon as I got large breast implants the rest of my body "blew up in size as well." Not true. I was thin and large-breasted for a number of years before my penchant for large quantities of food and alcohol got the better of me.

I better stop typing now before I deter any potential members from joining the Playhouse........hehe! By the way, I'm smiling as I write this. It's not a cry for help or reassurance.

Have a great night!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: