Monday, March 08, 2004

Good afternoon,
Inside the Playhouse we recently added a Playhouse "Fantasy Wishbook" where Playhouse members can post their fantasies. Playhouse member Dave requested an update which would feature me wearing thigh-high black boots. Voila! In today's gallery I am wearing a sexy pair of thigh-high black boots for Dave and playing with a beautiful new glass toy.
In the near future there will be another update with these same naughty black boots! They are some dramatic photos shot by Raiko Hartman a few weeks ago. I have not yet seen them, but he said they turned out very, very hot!

Speaking of Playhouse Fantasy Wishbook requests, last Friday we added a video of me in what I had thought was the skimpiest bikini known to man. I had shot the video specifically for a Playhouse member who requested me to wear the tiniest bikini I could find. Upon his viewing of the clip he insisted that he could locate one that was even tinier! I heartily challenged him to try. Who am I to turn down new clothes? If I judge his garment to be even smaller than my gold bikini then you will be seeing it in the Playhouse very soon!!!


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: