Saturday, March 06, 2004

Good evening,
There are a couple of new video clips in the Playhouse. Added Wednesday was the first of a series of clips of me preparing for my title defense in the upcoming WTBA (World Topless Boxing Association) championships. Please visit the official WTBA website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DTWTBABoxing/ for some background on the organization.
Appearing with me in the video is my trainer Frank Trigg, who is a mixed-martial-arts world welterweight champion himself. Mixed-martial-arts fighting is perhaps better known as "ultimate fighting" or "extreme fighting" here in the US. Please visit Frank's site at www.FrankTrigg.com. I am very lucky that he agreed to take me on as a client because he does not ordinarily train athletes for semi-nude events. I told him that it is a burgeoning new field...hehe.....
Besides, he fights topless too.

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: