Monday, March 01, 2004

Good evening,
Taylor St. Claire can be a selfish twat. Sure, she's beautiful and has tits to die for, but that's no excuse for turning her back on a friend.
Last Saturday night is a good example of her self-centeredness. She and I had plans to go out. We were all dressed up and ready to leave. No sooner had we both applied that last spritz of cologne then her phone rang.
I guess it must have been a "bigger name" on the other line because all of a sudden she was changing her plans. I was going to be left out in the cold because someone had evidently called with a better offer for the evening. Some big party somewhere and I was not invited!
At first she tried to make excuses, but I called her out. That's when things got DOWN and DIRTY . Taylor and I have tangled before, but this time was different.
The only remaining evidence of this vicious battle is now in the Playhouse. Please don't look at it if you don't like violence. Taylor and I had a score to settle. Settle it we did because NO ONE ended up going out that evening......

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: