Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Good evening,
Please let me give you a little background on today's photo update:

Francesca Le was a man-stealing bitch who needed to pay a price. I don't mind admitting that I attacked her when she was down. Literally. She was down on the mat doing situps at the gym when I sat right on her face and cut off her air. It only took about an hour of relentless face-sitting, boob-smothering, and choking to make her apologize. After her tearful apologies she agreed to assist me in luring that slimy prick Alex to the gym so we could kick the crap out of him. He was the worthless loser who came between us in the first place.
Please come in to my Playhouse and witness Francesca and me subjecting Alex to torture worse than anything he ever could have imagined in his young punk life. When we were through he didn't just wish that he hadn't cheated on me, he wished that he had never been born.

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: