Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Good afternoon,

Around the time the photo above originally appeared in my Playhouse I was starting to wonder why I didn't get along with people anymore. I'd been on a real anger rampage. It would have seemed disingenuous for me to pretend that it was all the other people who had problems and none of it was my fault. But that is how it seemed to me. Really. Maybe I had just been way too nice for way too long and all the resentment had finally started to bubble up within me. Still, even the pent-up aggression of a lifetime would not compel me to risk the liability of hitting somebody first. The day these photos were taken I really wanted to punch Coral Sands in the nose because she was behaving like an imbecile at a fake wrestling shoot we were at. She was being a little too vigorous in her following of the script (which had a predetermined outcome) and I very much desired to pound it into her head that we were only acting and not really wrestling. Instead of pounding it into her head I just spit in her face. That got her going and she landed the first blow! When all was said and done only one of us could continue the shoot. The shocked cameraman just continued snapping photos of the last woman standing..

Come witness the carnage at my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com
now!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: