Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Good afternoon,

I have a bunch of new auctions going on right now. Among the items offered is my official Score magazine T-shirt. I received this T-shirt in 2000 when I went on the ill-fated Score magazine Boob Cruise. The cruise was not ill-fated because the boat sank or anything dramatic like that- it was just ill-fated for me on a personal level. There was a lot of tension on board that vessel. Models Alyssa Alps and Casey James were in positions of some sort of directorial capacity and, not to mix metaphors, but that boat ride was no walk in the park. Perhaps I had myself to blame for much of that. As I reflect upon years past I can't help but notice that I have never had good experiences with organizations that revolve around models with huge breasts. By some standards I myself have huge breasts, but mine wither in comparison to most models in Score magazine. If you pick up an issue you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

Actually, I should have some auctions coming up which feature back issues of Score. My photos are in them and I'm identified as being a "stuck-up, snotty bitch" among other things. My relationshop with Score ended on a bad note. One of the magazine's owners told me my "career was over" after the Boob Cruise.

I don't let those kinds of things bother me so I kept on wearing the free T-shirts they had given me. That might seem kind of strange, but I'll also admit to still wearing some old Los Angeles Raiders T-shirts that I have. Believe me, I'm no fan of Al Davis either.

In any case, one of my official Score T-shirts is on the auction block now. You can see me wearing it in the pic to the left. To access my current auctions just click on Merchandise in the toolbar above.


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: