Sunday, November 27, 2005



Good morning,

I am excited to announce that I am auctioning off a limited series of 5 original, never-been-seen before posters. They were shot by renowned photographer Marcus and are available only through my auction partner Toyzz.com. Each poster is a high-quality, glossy art print that will never be available again after the limited edition of 5 has been sold. They each measure 34" X 22". You can see a thumbnail image of this brand new military-inspired poster above this text on the left. I have also included a pic of me holding one of the posters to show scale.

To access my auction page click on Merchandise in the toolbar above. If you have any questions about the new poster just click on Ask a Question in the auction listing.

Happy bidding!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: