Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Good evening,

Have I ever mentioned that cheerleaders bug me? Most of them are women and instead of using their abilities to play sports they opt to stand on the sidelines cheering on a bunch of men. I'd understand if they got paid for it, but they don't. Imagine my frustration at having one especially nubile young lady interrupt my soccer practice at the local community college where I coach intramural sports. Summer Tyme was bouncing around in her little skirt and waving her pom-pons in the air while I was putting my team through some serious drills. When she picked up my megaphone and started calling out cheers I almost throttled her right there on the field. Fortunately my good sense caught up with me before I did it in front of any witnesses. I wisely opted to obtain her personal information from the college's computer database and then hid every night behind a tree in her backyard for three weeks until I found the perfect moment and confronted her in her own bedroom. Unbelievably the little twat was still wearing her cheerleader uniform at three o'clock in the morning. Even more surprisingly she turned out to be very feisty and resourceful in the heat of battle. That brings me right back to my original premise that most of these pom-pon wavers are squandering their real talents when they waste their time practicing song and dance routines. Please check inside my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com
to see Summer and me hashing out our philosophical differences..


- XXOO Tanya
www.JackOffLand.com

No comments: