Friday, July 23, 2004

Good afternoon,

There is a new installment of my stretching video in the Playhouse today. Those of you into naked women demonstrating their flexibility should check it out! Also, there was a question about today's Photo of the Day on the Playhouse bulletin board, so if you like bondage/S&M you can read my response and also locate numerous videosof that genre in my Pay-per-View Theatre.

If you have a moment and a finger-tap to spare please click on my link to Top100 Catfights.com so I can move on up in the rankings. I'm eager to attract more catfight/wrestling fans so I can provide even more of those galleries/videos than I already do. Right now I have one catfight or wrestling update a week, but I'd love to do more!!

Have a great Friday!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: