Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hello,

Happy (belated) 4th of July!!! I spent the holiday in the Arizona desert with no computer access so I have not had a chance to communicate my holiday greetings sooner. As always, I reflected upon our brave troops who are stationed overseas. God Bless all of you and their families.

I just got home a few minutes ago and discovered that we are having problems with our server here. There were some issues on Saturday night when I left, and now it appears that everything is under control except the Playhouse Bulletin Board which has been down since last weekend. Thank you to all you Playhouse members who are being patient in awaiting its return! All the updates are continuing as usual so there is a brand-new patriotic 4th of July gallery, a steamy, wet pantyhose photo gallery, and the most recent video installment of Mercedes Ashley and myself caught up in a passionate sexfight!

Thanks also to those of you who came to say hello to Tiffany Taylor, Dazza Del Dio, and me on Venice Beach on Saturday! There will be pix in the Playouse soon..

Although I just returned from the AZ desert hours ago, I am now packing for a trip to California's Mojave Desert for a 2-day shoot with one of my favorite directors, Jim Holliday. I am scheduled to do scenes with Shayla La Veaux, Kylie Wilde, and August, so I will report back with all the salacious details!

Hope everyone is doing well, particularly all you Playhouse members. Please keep checking back for the Playhouse Bulletin Board's imminent return!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: