Saturday, July 31, 2004

Good morning,

Longtime Playhouse members may remember the "Pink Pop" photo gallery that was just added today to my archive site www.jackoffland.com. It was shot in an empty house in Pacific Palisades while I was heavily medicated. Marcus the photographer has some photos of me from that day where I actually fell asleep on the floor while we were shooting.

I had walking pneumonia and was on antibiotics that made me want to sleep all the time. Ironically, the photos turned out pretty well. The reason I needed to shoot that day was because the Playhouse was practically brand-new and I had almost run out of content.

New in the Playhouse itself today is my rant on the bulletin board about models who are petty, competitive, and stupid. It felt good to vent my spleen-hehe..

Have a great day!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: