Sunday, July 18, 2004

Good morning,

I used the Playhouse bulletin board as a confessional this morning. I often do that. Perhaps by admitting my transgressions I can move past them. Or something.

That aside, it is a gorgeous Sunday morning here, and I hope everyone is having an equally nice day wherever they may be.

Please check out my current auctions which are listed under "Merchandise" in the toolbar above. On the auction block are a number of naughty photos, as well as the gold lame top and shorts I wore for a Hot Body Pay-per-View dance contest a few years back. The outfit comes with a Polaroid of me wearing it, as well as with a DVD copy of the whole event. I happen to be wearing the outfit on the cover. It appears that my gold lipstick matches my apparel. Was such color coordination ever in fashion?

Have a great day!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: