Thursday, July 22, 2004

Good evening,

I just got home and enjoyed today's HOT new gallery of Tanya James and her lucky male counterpart!! Don't want to spoil any surprises, but at least a few of those 70 photos feature a nice hot load of cum all over Tanya's incredible ass...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love it when beautiful women have the same name as I do. Maybe I get extra traffic here on my site when fans of other Tanyas end up here accidentally. You know how those search engines are. Tanya James, Tanya Roberts, Tawny Roberts (close enough), Tonya Knight (anyone remember her?), Tanya Taylor, Tawny Kitaen (did you see her mugshot?)..............

Anyways, please check out GORGEOUS Tanya James tonight! Also inside the Playhouse this evening are details of my shoot today with VCA director Jim Holliday and his numerous sexy women on set...........

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: