Sunday, July 25, 2004

Good morning,

As you may have noticed, there are always over 25 wrestling, boxing, or catfighting related photo galleries and video clips in my Playhouse. I update weekly with footage from my various conflicts. Sometimes I think that I shouldn't provide all this evidence of my violent nature. The truth is that I don't hate everyone who antagonizes me- I just have issues I need to work out with them. And, by the way, I'm never the one who starts the battle. I'm content to live my quiet life until someone provokes me. At this moment you can view my efforts at dispute resolution with Taylor Wane, Taylor St. Claire, Mercedes Ashley, Shay Sights, Vanessa Blue, Francesca Le, Shannan Leigh, Venus Delight, Katrina Rosebud, Goldie, Christine Dupree, Kim Chambers, Jewell Marceau, Stacy Burke, and others inside my Playhouse. I believe that one should always strive to handle disagreement in the most effective way possible.

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: